Model registration fee: $40
Purchase tickets and enjoy the show as an audience member!
Guest model registration fee: $15
Models registered by 11:59pm CST Saturday, December 19, 2015 will be entered in a drawing to win the NEW BeForever Maryellen Larkin Doll & Book ($115 value)
*** Please see below for difference between Model and Guest Model
Celebrate the magic of American Girl onstage! All shows and rehearsals will be held at Base Camp near Fort Snelling (http://www.explorebasecamp.
- Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 2 p.m. (Special Show*)
- Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 6 p.m. (VIP Show*)
- Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 10 a.m.
- Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 1 p.m.
Please note that the model registration fee is due at the time of your registration submission. You will receive an automated email confirmation within 24 hours of submitting the model registration form and payment.
- Model registration fee includes free admission to the show, one visit to the doll hair salon and a goody bag.
- Models are typically between the ages of 5 and 12 with an emphasis on size 6X and 10.
- Models will walk in one show and are guaranteed one outfit. The registration form asks you to select your preferred show date/time.
- Models will be dressed and given complementary dolls to walk the stage. Both the clothing and dolls must be returned at the end of the performance.
- Models are required* to attend a dress rehearsal. The outfit will be fitted and choreography learned at this point. The process takes one hour and a one-hour time slot will be assigned to you depending on your show. Rehearsals will be held Saturday, March, 5, 2016 and Sunday, March 6, 2016 at Base Camp.
*Required: Models find the dress rehearsal to be extremely helpful; if you are unable to attend, please reach out to us for alternative solution.
- Models may be required to supply footwear and accessories. Due to bright stage lights, we request girls wearing a nightgown in the show also wear a white/nude slip underneath.
- Photography and Videography Policy:
- There is NO videography allowed during rehearsal or the show per the contractual licensing agreement with the American Girl Fashion Show Program.
- There is NO flash photography during rehearsal or the show. This is for the safety of the models when they walk the stage.
- Non-flash photography is allowed.
- Each model will have the opportunity to get her picture taken by a professional photographer, Robb Manary Photography, at the show. We guarantee individual model photos and sibling model photos with the matching doll. Due to limited time, friend photos cannot be guaranteed. View or print the photography order form here. After the show, the pictures will be uploaded to view and purchase on Linhoff website.
- NO food or drinks will be allowed backstage at the show or during rehearsal. Please ensure models have eaten before they arrive.
- For the show, parents will drop off their daughter to a member of the American Girl committee 1 hour prior to the show, enabling girls to prepare for the event. Parents, friends and family members get to simply enjoy the show.
- All attendees are required to purchase tickets to see the show. We encourage you to make this a family affair and bring siblings, friends and grandparents to watch her walk the runway! Models do not require a ticket as they will be backstage during the show.
- Model registrations will be accepted through Wednesday, March 9, 2016.
Guest Model Information:
You're never too young, old, or shy to be a model. Interested guests can join the fun on stage during intermission as a guest model!
- Guest model registration fee of $15 includes one visit to the doll hair salon and a goody bag.
- Each guest model will walk the stage during intermission as a commentator shares information about her.
- Guest models walk on stage in their favorite outfit from home with their own doll.
- Guest models must purchase a ticket to attend the event as they watch the show from the audience and are not backstage.
- All attendees are required to purchase tickets to see the show. We encourage you to make this a family affair and bring siblings, friends and grandparents to watch her walk the runway!
- Guest model registration forms will be accepted until Wednesday, March 9, 2016.
Model Challenge: We invite Models and Guest Models to help make a difference in our community through the Model Challenge program. Encourage family, friends, and neighbors to support your walk down the stage by giving a donation. We reward your hard work with prizes at each level of donations raised. Prizes will be shipped by mail 4-6 weeks following the show. Review the Model Challenge Flyer for participation details..
Recruit a Model Raffle: We invite registered models to help us fill our remaining model spots in the American Girl Fashion Shows and be entered in a drawing to win the 2016 Girl of the Year. Participation and eligibility details are listed on the Recruit a Model Raffle Flyer.