The Junior League of Minneapolis proudly presents the 14th annual American Girl Fashion Show®. The American Girl Fashion Show is a fun-filled event for girls and their families, friends, and favorite dolls! Celebrate the experience of being a girl, whether yesterday or today, through a colorful presentation of historical and contemporary fashions. Enjoy refreshments, enter to win door prizes, and learn how clothing has changed over the years to reflect history, culture and girls’ individual style.
The event will be hosted at Base Camp, which is located in the century-old Cavalry Drill Hall near Fort Snelling. The address is 201 Bloomington Rd, Minneapolis, MN 55111. Base Camp offers girls ages 5-12 the opportunity experience all of the glamour of walking the runway while connecting to their place in history through the American Girl Fashion Show.
- Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 2 p.m. (Special Show*)
- Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 6 p.m. (VIP Show*)
- Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 10 a.m.
- Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 1 p.m.
* The VIP Show and Special Show include celebratory refreshments, a rose for the model, and special guests TBA.
Please visit the subpages for additional information. We sincerely look forward to seeing you at the 2015 American Girl Fashion Show!
View or download the event flyer.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.