Annual Fund 2016-17
What is the Annual Fund?
The JLM’s yearly fundraising campaign to support our organization’s programs and help close the education achievement gap in Minneapolis
Who supports the Annual Fund?
JLM active members, sustainers, and friends who want to make a difference in our community!
Why should I give?
Donations to the Annual Fund help the JLM to address critical needs of local children and families such as food insecurity, literacy development, and science and math education.
Donors giving at the $2500 level will receive two tickets to the One Night Fundraiser (ONF) in April.
Donors giving at the $300 level will be invited to the Winter and Spring Recognition Events. Donors giving at the $150 level will be invited to the Winter Recognition Event.
Winter Recognition Event ($150+ donors) – January 29 at EVEREVE
- Shopping Discount & Fashion Advice
- Food from Kona Grill
- Bring a guest
Spring Recognition Event ($300+) – Pre-ONF Reception
- Complimentary Cocktails, Mocktails and Appetizers
- Bring a guest
How do I donate?
- Donate online: visit www.jlminneapolis.org/
annualfundto make a secure payment.
- Direct your United Way contribution: Amp your United Way contribution by directing your gift to the Junior League of Minneapolis. If you don't see the JLM listed, please write in as "The Junior League of Minneapolis, Inc." with our federal tax ID: 41-0713906.
- Leverage company match: Many companies offer gift matching of up to 100%. Leverage this option to maximize your contribution.
- Shop with Amazon Smile: Why not make the most of your online shopping? A one-time set up with Amazon Smile can equal 0.5% of every purchase for the JLM. (Don't forget to begin each purchase at smile.amazon.com.)