New Members of the Junior
New Member Year
The 2016-17 New Member class begins in October. The New Member Training Program will occur from October through May. The program consists of assignment to a New Member Advisor who will serve as your mentor through your first year; an Orientation/Kick-off Event where you’ll meet your new “core group”; participation in courses and in Junior
The intention of this course is to provide an insight into the inner workings of the Junior
New Members will be placed on committees in May 2017 and will actively participate on committees, volunteer events and development activities, from fundraisers to projects, at the start of our JLM year on June 1, 2017.
The components of the New Member year are:
- Complete new member registration and submit photo for directory
- Pay for dues and New Member Course Fee ($240) by September 15, 2016.
- Attend all new member training courses (topics will be focused on improving the community, promoting voluntarism and personal development)
- Attend four General Meetings
- Attend three New Member socials
- Complete all fundraising and community requirements, activities, and staffing shifts
- Attend Spring Placement with New Member Advisor
For more information about New Member Requirements contact us at: email@example.com.