What is the Annual Fund?
The JLM’s annual fundraising campaign to support our organization’s mission including programs that address factors leading to the achievement gap in Minneapolis.
Who supports the Annual Fund?
JLM active members, sustaining members, corporations, family and friends who want to make a difference in our community!
Why should I give?
Donations to the Annual Fund help the JLM address critical needs of local children and families including as food insecurity, literacy development, and science and math education.
Donors at the $2,500-level annually will receive two tickets to the One Night Fundraiser in April.
Donors at the $300-level annually will be invited to the Winter and Spring Recognition Events.
Donors at the $150-level will be invited to the Winter Recognition Event.
Winter Recognition Event ($150+ donors) – January 29 at EVEREVE
- Shopping Discount & Fashion Advice
- Food from Kona Grill
- Bring a guest
Spring Recognition Event ($300+) – Pre-One Night Fundraiser (Giving on the Green, April 8, 2017) Reception
- Complimentary Cocktails, Mocktails and Appetizers
- Bring a guest
How do I donate?
- Donate online: visit www.jlminneapolis.org/
annualfund to make a secure payment.
- Direct your United Way contribution: Amp your United Way contribution by directing your gift to the Junior League of Minneapolis. If you don’t see the JLM listed, please write in as “The Junior League of Minneapolis, Inc.” with our federal tax ID: 41-0713906.
- Leverage company matching: Many companies offer gift matching of up to 100%. Leverage this option to maximize your contribution.
- Shop with Amazon Smile: Why not make the most of your online shopping? A one-time set up with Amazon Smile can equal 0.5% of every purchase for the JLM. (Don’t forget to begin each purchase at smile.amazon.com.)