The Junior League of Minneapolis proudly presents the 13th annual American Girl Fashion Show®. The American Girl Fashion Show is a fun-filled event for girls and their families, friends, and favorite dolls! Celebrate the experience of being a girl, whether yesterday or today, through a colorful presentation of historical and contemporary fashions. Enjoy refreshments, enter to win door prizes, and learn how clothing has changed over the years to reflect history, culture, and girls’ individual style.The event will be hosted at the legendary Capri Theater at 2027 West Broadway Avenue in Minneapolis. The venue, named "Best Jazz Venue" in the Twin Cities, will provide an opportunity for girls ages 5-12 to celebrate under the lights and onstage!
|American Girl Fashion Show FAQ|
|Sponsor a Model|
- Saturday, March 15, 2014, 10 a.m.
- Saturday, March 15, 2014, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 15, 2014, 6 p.m. (VIP Show*)
- Sunday, March 16, 2014, 10 a.m. (Special Show*)
- Sunday, March 16, 2014, 2 p.m.
* The VIP Show and Special Show include celebratory cupcakes, sparkling juice, free doll hair salon, rose for the model, and special guests TBA.
Please visit the subpages on the left for additional information. We sincerely look forward to seeing you at the 2014 American Girl Fashion Show!
View or download the event flyer.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.